Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My favorite lipstick, Revlon ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze

Pioneer Woman blogged about her favorite lipstick this week, so I’ll just follow down the yellow brick road and do the same, since I have a great one to share with you.

The older I get the more I like nude lips. Well, not nude Kardashian type lips, but shiny lips, with just a hint of beige, not pink, color, it’s just really natural looking.  Bold lipsticks don’t work for me anymore, they just make me look hard.

So here it is, my absolute, hands down favorite.  Deanna tried it, didn’t work for her, she does brights really well, so I inherited her stash!  I tried it on Lindsay, looked great on her, as she doesn’t wear a lot of color either.  And added bonus, it’s ColorStay so it stays on for several hours, of course not 8 hours, it is a gloss after all, but you can get 3-4 hours before you have to reapply.

Oh, did I mention the price is right, too?  Love that drugstore makeup.  This will only set you back about $6-7 dollars.  Send a kiss

Revlon ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze (Glacis Mineral).  The color is Lasting Shimmer

lastingshimmer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena