Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Anniversary to us…

rosesHubby and I were married 41 years ago today.  He brought me roses, a nice surprise, and yes, there are a dozen, I know you’re counting them, or I would be if I were reading this post.

Who me?I know, I don’t have a filter, I ‘m just out there with it.  But I bet you’re giggling. Nyah-Nyah

So far our day is turning out much better than the people celebrating their anniversary on the video I’m posting.

roll

We went to dinner last night to Angelo’s, our favorite Italian restaurant, where my low carbing bit the dust and I managed to inhale almost an entire basket of warm, yeasty, buttery, garlic knot rolls.  Oh, you can only imagine how good these were.

spags

Then I went on to devour half a plate of this spaghetti and meatballs.  I know, I know, I had spaghetti and meatballs.  I almost had scampi with white wine and lemon sauce, but every time I go there and order something different, I’m always sorry I didn’t get spaghetti.  It’s always been my favorite and theirs is always amazing!

cordon

LC always gets the same thing, too, chicken cordon bleu in a creamy wine sauce.  Meh, it’s not my thing, I’m a red sauce kinda girl.  I love to post pictures of what I eat, can you tell???  This is kinda blurry, but he’s patiently sitting there while I’m snapping pictures of our food while people are staring at us, and I was trying to hurry!  You have no idea how bright the flash was on my iPhone in that dimly lit restaurant.  Geesh!

Now back to that video.  Carlene sent me this, and it’s hilarious, subtitles and all.  The poor old guy really steps in it, this is so funny…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena