Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sirius Radio, Escape, Channel 69

images

I have my neighbor, Marti, to thank for this one.  She asked me this spring if I listened to "Escape” on Sirius Radio.  I told her I did, and I really thought I did, but I was so wrong.

One day I went to their station list, realized that Escape, Channel 69, was not what I was listening to and tuned in.

Well, first of all, you have to realize that I’m a huge fan of elevator music, but this is so much more, O!M!G! it’s a wonderful station.

The channel is described as "easy, Instrumental and vocal favorites and the great popular melodies popular over the last sixty years.”  I listen to it all the time, and last weekend the family was sitting in the living room later in the evening, Escape was playing, and Lindsay loved it, too.  It’s so relaxing, just a great mix of music.  So, if you’re a Sirius Radio person, and don’t know this channel, give it a listen.  It’s a goodie.  Pinkie swear it is!

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena