Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I’ve been on a holiday…

7.15.12

I have been visiting my favorite little person in the whole world, so the bulletin board post has taken a back seat.  It’s coming soon, I’m playing catch-up right now.

Abby at 33 months is just amazing.  She tells her Mama when the arrow is green and it’s time to turn when they’re in traffic, she fusses at the cars in line ahead because she’s in a hurry to go, she calls the traffic line painted on the concrete the “finish line,” and she tells her Mother that her mobile’s batteries are dead and that she needs to buy new batteries.

She brought me her Doodler Pad where she had drawn pictures and told me that it was an “Illustration” and that she made it.

She loves taking pictures with our cell phones, and having her picture taken as well. I see Grammie buying her a “real” toddler camera for her birthday.

She cried and cried when we left, not because we were going, but because we were taking the iPad.  And now when we power down the iPad and she see’s the Apple Logo, she say’s, “It’s a MAC!”

She amazes us, as your grandchildren amaze you.  It’s so much fun being with her, and only five more weeks until her little brother is born now.  Grandchildren, what a beautiful thing…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena