Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Around the neighborhood…

IMG_0258_editedIt was such a pretty morning, I was out and about, enjoying the day, tomorrow they’re predicting 106 degrees, same on Friday, as well.  Our neighbor has a sunflower peeking over his fence, there is nothing more cheerful on a summer morning than a sunflower in full bloom.

bbbIt’s so dry in Heavensville, we spend our days watering trees and flowers.  We haven’t had rain since March, except for two days last month and the conditions are severe. 

aaaI love the birds, and was listening to the mockingbird sing his song while I drank my morning coffee.

cccThe fields are filled with butterflies, I thought of sweet Abby and wished she was with me.

And so it goes, just trying to live in the moment and not think ahead to the sweltering days that are ahead of us…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena