Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cissy Spacek, My Extraordinary Ordinary Life

Sissy-Spacek

I’ve always been a fan of Cissy Spacek, I think she’s such a talented actress.  I enjoy her sensibility, her wit, her unusual looks, and I recently found out that she has penned her memoir, the book is called “My Extraordinary Ordinary Life.”

She recently was interviewed by Terry Gross on NPR’s Fresh Air.  The audio is available online, I really enjoyed listening to it.  Here’s the link if you’re a fan as well…

1 comments:

  1. Frankie Barnes5:47 AM, May 31, 2012

    From a fellow fan, thanks for the link...will head that way next. Oh, and if you're interested, here's a link for you too...it's to The Book Report radio show, where her book is part of the handful under discussion this weekend-you'll get to listen to an excerpt from the audio book too which she narrates herself. Either check out the station's schedules or they do have recordings of the show the following week. (bookreportradio(dot)com)
    Thanks for the great blog.

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena