Thursday, March 29, 2012

Once a country girl, ALWAYS a country girl…

cl

I see beauty everywhere, even in this old barbed wire fence.  As I’m getting older, I’m finding that life really does come full circle.  I’ve always enjoyed the country, but now it’s more of a need.  I “need” to be with nature and experience it’s  daily rituals, life not dependent on what man has created, but what nature intended.

I can’t imagine a life lived indoors, with no “need” to experience the rhythms of the season.  I was born into a country life with nature as my playmate, and now, I find that once again it is thus, and I appreciate it more now than ever before. 

Country life, it’s a beautiful thing….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena