Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A little gardening going on…

It’s cleanup time at the OK Corral.  We’re busy as bees on the patio, getting the pots ready for planting. 

It was such a mild winter, a lot of my herbs are coming back, I pruned, hubby raked, it’s been a productive morning.

In the back of my mind I keep wondering if we will get a snowstorm in April.  If those temperatures dip below freezing we are going to be in big trouble. I keep watching the extended forecast, so far so good.  But it’s an illusion, it’s too early to put in annuals, I just need to contain my spring fever until this time next month, and it’s easier said that done.

And that’s my morning on this sunny Tuesday.  Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine at your house.

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena