Friday, March 16, 2012

JUST GIVE ME A GUN!!!!!!!!

Sleepy smileSteaming madCrying face

My computer is dead, my router is dying, and now my microwave, you know the one I hate more than life itself, well the fan turned itself on and will not shut off.  And as much as I hate it, I sure don’t want to buy a new one, this one is just a little over a year old.  Oh, of course, just old enough that it’s not under warranty.

Let’s see now, that’s $2,000 for a new iMac, $400 for a new microwave, and the router, that’s chump change, probably $75.

What’s next, the refrigerator, washer, dryer???????

Just bring it on, I can take it, I’m a big girl.

And the top o’ the mornin’ to all of you, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

  1. I have always heard bad things come in threes ... So the run of bad luck is over !!! and you get a new non hating microwave . Win Win

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena