Friday, March 9, 2012

It’s a beautiful morning….

I rode along with hubby thru the country early this morning.  They were moving a house down the highway, and of course he was absolutely thrilled at the thought of seeing it.  Why???

I just went along because it was in the country.  And I didn’t take pictures, who wants to see an ugly brick house rolling down a concrete slab at a snail’s pace, not me.  Men and women are so different, he was craning his neck, observing everything, talking about things like blow torches and brick pilings, and I was sitting there thinking that I forgot my chubby tube of Bonnie Bell Dr. Pepper Flavored Lip Gloss.  How old am I?  Ummmm seventeen?  Okay, so I’m sixty-two, but some things  never change!  Well, they don’t and my lips felt dry and I do love Bonnie Bell lip gloss, I’ved used it for more years than I want to think about and it’s just yummy!

The birds are singing, the yards are soggy from the rain last night, the grass is growing in uneven tufts as it does in early spring.  The country sounds of my childhood surrounded me, I sipped my coffee and lived in the moment.

Oh, and I totally ignored that house, it just spoiled the look of the landscape!  It’s a a glorious morning in Heavensville, I always love it after the storms pass thru, the sky is so blue, everything is new again, and it’s good to be alive…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena