Monday, March 12, 2012

Hot Diggity Dawg…..

I’ve blogged before about how much I love my electric Wolfgang Puck Pressure Cooker, no muss, no fuss, no mess in the kitchen.

Today I made hubby that great German Potato Salad that I posted on Jan CAN Cook, so I put my whole Yukon Gold Potatoes in the steamer basket of my pressure cooker, added a cup of water, and pressured them on high for six minutes, let the steam go down naturally, they were perfect, not falling apart, not mushy, just right.

So then I had to boil eggs, and I Googled and found that I could put them in the pressure cooker, too. Six minutes on low in the steamer basket, left them until the steam subsided and they came out perfect.

It’s a beautiful thing, that pressure cooker, works for me…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena