Thursday, February 2, 2012

The sounds of silence...

rocks-2012-02-2-13-31.jpg

It’s another gorgeous day, sunny skies, temps in the mid 50’s. I took a ride on Milly to the creek, just sat and listened to the water, no cell phone, no dogs, just utter silence. I seldom experience silence anymore, there is always noise at my house, television, music playing, phones ringing, it’s nice to reconnect with nature and enjoy the quiet.

trish-2012-02-2-13-31.jpg

Then I picked up my neighbor, Trish, her little London is such a poser, she just sits and lets her take pictures of her. And yes, she’s just as tiny as she looks, all three whopping pounds of her. My girls need haircuts, and it’s gorgeous outside, I should be grooming them, I should be…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena