Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I HAVE YOGURT!!!!!

yoho

The first time trying anything is a pain in the patootie, and I was skeptical about the temperature, but it worked, it really worked!!!!!!

Now I’m straining it for greek yogurt.  I’ve already had a bowl with  cherries this morning and it was over the top yummy deliciousness.

I’ll update you in a bit, telling you exactly how I did it, but I’m really excited.  This is so cool!!!  Maybe I’ll make cottage cheese next, ya think?

I read quite a bit about the process but decided to do it like Paula does over at salad-in-a-jar.  So thank you Paula, this is so COOL!!!!

Note:  I wasn’t kidding about the cottage cheese, and it looks like it’s a walk in the park to make.  Here’s how Alton Brown makes it…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena