Sunday, February 5, 2012

Are you ready for some football????

NO!!!!!!!!!  I detest football, I always have, so I’m going to be watching Netflix tonight, hubby can watch it in the den, no football for this old girl.

Oh, I’ve tried over the years to enjoy it, seriously I have, but I just don’t get it, and I don’t enjoy it.  All the hoopla over the Super Bowl, and tickets going for as much as $10,000 apiece, holy schmoly what a waste!

But that’s just my opinion, and I’m sure most of you don’t think like I do, but I just felt like venting this afternoon.

Now go watch that game and enjoy yourselves, while I watch a movie.  And no, I’m not going to watch Madonna at half time, I can’t handle her either, the woman needs to retire for gawds sake, she’s 53 years old!

Well, I’m just in a great mood this afternoon. It’s not the game, actually, sinuses are giving me fits, I trekked to convenient care for some meds because I’m dizzy as a goose, poor hubby isn’t even getting Super Bowl goodies.

And that’s just the way it is this Super Bowl Sunday, Jan here in a p*ssy mood!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena