Thursday, January 19, 2012

I’m seriously losing it ladies…

Earlier today I posted about tweaking that 3-2-1 cake, and something wasn’t quite right with the picture of the cake.  I kept looking at it, and finally tonight, several hours later, I had a (bankrupt) Kodak moment and realized that I had posted the picture upside down.

Oh law-dee, what a bimbo I am.  I had taken the picture with my iPhone, and emailed it to my computer.  I’ve had pictures that came sideways in an email, but never upside down, well, not until today anyway. 

Boy, is my face red.  Why didn’t I catch this?  So, if some of you looked at that post earlier and thought it looked strange, that’s why.  I flipped it right side up as soon as I realized what I had done and reposted.  Geezy Pete, I am totally hopeless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena