Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pioneer Woman on the Food Network, I’ve watched every episode…

Well, since I love the woman, there is no way I would give her a bad review, but I must say, I’m on the third episode now, and she’s definitely improving.

I had an ah-ha moment this morning when she kissed her Bassett Hound, Charlie, and told him she loved him.  And her “baby” is the sweetest little 7 year old boy ever, with his endearing lisp.

Since this show is about family, she quickly goes through her recipes, but that’s okay, I would rather see the ranch, the horses and the kids.  She’s refreshing, she’s real, she even had bad makeup in the first episodes, but they’re correcting it.

She’s just a busy mom of four, living on a ranch with her hunky hubby, who found her niche and is making major money for her family. REE DRUMMOND YOU ARE A ROCK STAR IN MY BOOK!!!!!

You can find her show schedule and recipes here…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena