Thursday, June 16, 2011

What’s making me smile this week…

  • Fresh Market, just opened yesterday in Heavensville, I was there when the doors opened, It’s totally AWESOME!
  • Jane’s Krazy Salt, love it on everything
  • Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil Body Wash – Original Scent, ahhhhh
  • Grampie’s Salad Dressing Recipe, courtesy of my friend, Barb
  • Vanity Fair Napkins, the white dinner style ones with the embossed shells.  Yes, I know it’s strange, but I really enjoy them.
  • The M&M’s haircuts, I’m finally getting the hang of using clippers
  • Friendship Bread, a great read about life and loss, and finding hope again
  • Anticipation of seeing sweet little Abby tomorrow, maybe she’ll say “Hi Grammie” when she sees me ;o)
  • My fleurs, the garden is in bloom, oh people you are so missing out by not having micro irrigation – lush blooms, totally 100% maintenance free.  I can never thank John enough for setting it up last summer.  It’s fantastic!
  • That piece of apple pie that’s sitting on the kitchen counter

I hope you all have a lot to smile about, too.  ~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena