Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh the things I put that man through…

sunToday was the day,  I decided that I wanted to move the furniture in the sunroom.  Poor LC, he moved everything out, and rearranged it the way I wanted it.  He pushed and pulled and vacuumed, and then I stood back and looked at it and I hated it!

It looked terrible, everything  was lined up against the walls, a look that drives me nuts! Whatever was I thinking? So he took a nap, and then he pushed and pulled and moved everything back the way I had it in the first place.  Now the sofa is angled in the corner, the tree and plant are behind it, just the way it was before, the way it’s been for the last eight years.

I’m usually a creature of habit, once I get a room the way I want it, I don’t change it.  I must have had a touch of spring fever this afternoon.  Either that or dementia, probably the latter.  Whatever it was, it was not one of my better ideas.  But I am going to look for new toss cushions for the sofa, something with a summery feel. That should do it, a little change without a major redo…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena