Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Is this a hit, or a miss?

I need your opinions. This is a picture of the back wall of my kitchen, the prep area, I’ve reorganized things, put what I need to bake with in these cabinets, and changed out my mismatched canisters that I put my Splenda and Oat Bran in.

First I bought these standard issue glass canisters from Target (third picture), brought them home, and hubby told me that there were old square canisters stored in the garage.  So I sat the Target canisters in the utility room, ready to take back.  Then he brought the Seifert ones in the kitchen for me, washed them, and here’s the result.

Is this Seifer’s Pretzel’s on the front ugly?  It doesn’t work to turn them to the back, as you can still see the logo from the backside, and it looks even worse. *if you click on these pictures, they enlarge a bit*

I did a poll in the sidebar, what’s your take on this, should I ditch the Pretzel Canisters and use the Target ones, or none of the above?  Oh, the poll is completely anonymous, but I really want to know what you think, or I wouldn’t be asking…

~ jan

1 1a 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena