Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hacienda Salsa



Ladies, do I have a recipe for you!  Well, actually I have two of them.  I'm a huge fan of a local restaurant, Hacienda, and have wanted their salsa recipe for years.  I'm talking years, like thirty years!  On a whim, I put Hacienda Salsa into Google and this recipe pops up, and it looks surprisingly similar.

The poster on the Group Recipe site also posted a recipe for Ranch Dip, which hubby loves with his chips.

 So, if you're looking for something new to try for Super Bowl Sunday, this might just be what you're looking for.

The recipes are on Jan CAN Cook, take a peek, and tell me what you think.  These are a couple of goodies.  I can't tell you how excited I am to find these recipes!!!!!
~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena