Saturday, January 29, 2011

Taco Bell - Where's The Beef? What's the big deal..

Okay, so I'm a Taco Bell junkie. My whole family loves it, my boys fondly nicknamed it "The Hell" when they were in college.  I think it was their primary food source during those years.  My mother was a huge fan in the day, we still laugh about how she used to go to Taco Bell for the senior special, a hard shell taco and a coke for not a lot of cash.  And so what if it isn't 100% pure ground beef, they're a reputable company, if they add soy, it's less calories, and it tastes good, works for me.

All the hoopla reminds me of my very favorite commercial of all time - Clara Peller in Wendy's "Where's The Beef."

Give it a watch, I bet you will love seeing it again, too. The woman was a treasure!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena