Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's time for my annual post about the orange peeler...

This is for the new kids on the block who haven't read my blog until lately.  Every year I blog about Tupperware's nifty orange peeler.  My buddy, Nish told me about this a few years ago, and it's the greatest little gadget.  You all know I'm the Gadget Queen, if it makes life simple in the kitchen, I'm all over it.  This won't break the bank, it's totally inexpensive.

You can always find them on eBay, here is a link to what they are currently offering.   They are often sold in packages, give them to your friends, they will love them!

 

And since I'm on a roll here, I might as well throw in the grapefruit knife.  This thing is awesome, too!  It has a curved handle to go around the edges, double blades to cut the sections.  These little tools just make life a bit simpler.

Bet you can't wait to see what I come up with for strawberry season, huh?  Yeah, I just bet you can't... ;o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena