Monday, January 17, 2011

Does fleece last forever?

It’s chilly today, I pulled on a fleece vest from my closet, and I started thinking about how long I’ve had it.  I’ve got several pieces of fleece, and some of it I must have had for ten years, and it looks the same now as it did when I bought it.

Are all of you aware that fleece is made from plastic bottles?  I guess that’s why it lasts so long, but I’m getting really tired of a lot of this, I’m not sure I like the idea that it lasts for-ever.

It’s a gray, damp day in Heavensville.  I’m dreaming of spring bulbs, the ones that my friend Trish and I vowed to plant in November and promptly forgot about.  No crocus peeking their head thru the snow for me this spring, no daffy’s to brighten my walk and no bright colored  tulips either. Drats, how did we forget?  Cause we’re older than dirt, that’s why.  Grrrrr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena