Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Anne of Green Gables, where have you been all of my life?

Why did I never read this wonderful old classic before?  It's taken all of these years for me to discover Anne and her wonderful story.  I'm having a wonderful time, spending evenings by the fire with the dogs, reading.
I can't wait to go to the next books, Anne of Avolea, then Anne of the Island, Anne of Windy Poplars, Anne's House of Dreams, Rainbow Valley and Rilla of Ingleside.
Okay, so I'll burn out, but hoping to at least get to Anne of Windy Poplars before that happens.
And when I'm not reading this, I'm reading the latest Robyn Carr novel, Promise Canyon.  It's the last in a series of her Virgin River books, which are wonderful reads if you're looking for interesting contemporary fiction.  I love series, you get to know the characters, the town, it's just so much fun, you are drawn right into these stories.
Here's the entire Virgin River list, if you are looking for something interesting this winter, start with book one and read forward.  If you enjoy romance novels with a good story line, you won't be bored, pinky swear you won't.  ~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena