Friday, November 5, 2010

I have a new camera, and I LOVE it!!!!

If any of you are in the market for a new camera this fall, this one is wonderful.  It’s the Canon SX30 IS – not a little camera, this one has substance, but still not so big that you can’t put it in a larger purse.  It has a brownie finder, as well as a LED screen, which is a must for me.  Hey I’m a product of the 50’s, I love view finders, and a grab bar on the side – the pictures I’m taking are so good, it’s the best camera I’ve ever owned.  It takes HD movies, too.

It’s 14.1 megapixels with a 35X zoom.  That’s not a typo, the zoom is 35X.  Amazing for a point and shoot.

Hooterville has been helping me set it up, I’m actually taking pictures, programming the settings, instead of putting it on automatic thanks to her help.  I’m not a photographer, but this camera makes it easy for anyone to take good pictures.  Click on the camera, it will link you to Amazon and you can read all about it. 

My friend, Trish, bought it first, and now my buddy Carlene has purchased it.  What a great camera this is…

Here’s the link to an online photo album of pictures I took at Ryan’s.  If you like horses, you might enjoy this.

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena