Sunday, November 7, 2010

Does anybody remember McDonald’s Cheddar Melt?

I saw a commercial today that McDonald’s is bringing back that icky McRib, yet again. That is the nastiest sandwich known to man, why they resurrect the tired old thing every few years is beyond me.

2977270046_6e36795333Back in the 90’s, they did have an awesome sandwich, the Cheddar Melt.  Remember that one?  It was a quarter beef patty with melted cheese and grilled onions on a rye bun, and it was awesome.  But do they ever bring it back? Nooooooooo.  And would I eat it if they did??? Yesssssssss.

I never eat fast food anymore, but you betcha I would hotfoot it over to Mickey D’s faster than a New York minute if it ever reappeared on their menu. 

4 comments:

  1. I thought I posted a comment the other day. I guess it did not go through. I'd be hotfooting over to get those delicious burgers myself. I once spent $40 on them so I could freeze, and eat them when they were not around anymore. The last time they brought them back they were smaller. What the hell is wrong with McDonalds?!!! I want my cheddar melts back!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the icky mcrib, it is the nastiest sandwich known to man. The cheddar melt is a classic! They should have it on their regular menu every day! I'd eat one or two every day. Mcdonalds would make a bundle on myself alone. Along with all the other cheddar melt followers.
    (I'm sure there is thousands). I'd personally purchase a whole freezer's worth if they ever brought them back for a spell. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fear that my expectations would be too high if the Cheddar Melt returned. It's been almost 20 years since I've had one! I used to eat one or two a week, especially on weekends when the drive-thru was opened on late-nights. Yep. I probably gained about 8 pounds during the Cheddar Melt run. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greatest fast food burger ever!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena