Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oh dear, I’m afraid I’m turning into one of those gushy Grammies….

mail.google.com1

Ryan and Lindsay took Abby to Red Robin for lunch and Linds sent me this picture of her drinking out of a straw. I was soooo excited when I saw it!

Oh, grandchildren do this to you, don’t they, you get thrilled over the simplest little thing they do.  Every day now she learns something new, and it just makes my day to hear about  it.  Her parents are really good about sharing each milestone with me, I’m so lucky that they are so thoughtful.

Apparently this latest trick  was a huge hit. Sweet bebe loved the idea, and wanted to do it over and over again.

I hope I don’t bore all of you with this, it’s just such a kick in the pants for me every time I get a picture!!!

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena