Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall, FINALLY!!!!

The leaves are swirling, the days are shorter and the nights cooler.  My maple tree’s are showing their color and I’m thrilled that my favorite time of year has finally arrived.

I’ve got beans in the pressure cooker, brown rice in the steamer, it’s just that kind of day.  Now if I had cider and donuts for an afternoon snack, life would be perfect.

I just put a recipe for Spiced Cider on Jan CAN Cook.  If you don’t visit me regularly at this site, I’m pretty active, posting recipes frequently, you might want to check me out.  The recipe for Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding I put up yesterday looks killer!

~ jan

Here’s the click>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena