Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Coldstone Creamery Hot Cocoa

You know I always tell you about the good stuff.  I was in Wally World yesterday, checking out the tea selection, and right beside the tea set boxes of Coldstone Creamery Hot Cocoa packets.  There were three flavors, milk chocolate, regular and dark chocolate.  I bought the regular, 70 calories, made hubby and I a cup last night, and it was awesome.  Really intense chocolate flavor, and I made it with 6 ounces of water, not milk.  It was so much better than the Swiss Miss low calorie, you will love this!

It’s a winner, here’s a $1.00 off coupon if you’re interested in trying it.

51U0gyBgJQLAnd speaking of tea, you all know I’m a huge fan of Celestial Seasonings Tea.  Well, last week Deanna and I were talking about chamomile, she loves it, I didn’t remember the taste, so I picked up a container of Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chamomile.  Oh my, it’s fantastic…

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena