Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Maggie, you gotta love her…

I’ve had the 24 hour ick.  It was bad, but I’ll spare you the details.  I spent the entire day in bed yesterday with Maggie taking care of me.  Well, she did!

She was either laying on top of me or pressed into my side, often getting up, walking around me, and laying back down again.  At one point, she got up, put her paw on my cheek and rubbed it, then licked my chin and laid beside me just watching me.

Veronica nailed it when she said once that some dogs are more human than dog.  That’s Maggie.  Molly was in bed with me, too, she totally ignored me, but not Maggie.  And people wonder why I love her so much?  It’s not rocket science, people.  She’s pretty precious…

2 comments:

  1. Miss Cutie Pie in her Easter bonnet! Sooooo sweet!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you can tell I was having a ditz moment! One of many! What I intended to say is that you are lucky woman to have Miss Maggie---I have that with one of the furry people in my house. No explaining it----bask in it----Maggie is.
    M

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena