Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spring???

I told hubby yesterday that I might get some radish seeds and plant on the patio in my stone planters.  His reply was, “Isn’t it too early?”

And I told him that Mother used to throw radish seeds in the garden on top of the snow.  Well, guess what, it snowed last night!

So do I, or don’t I plant those seeds?  Somehow I’m just not quite in the mood was much today as I was yesterday.    I think  I’m just rushing the season.  Will it really be warm in just a few weeks?  It seems so unlikely this morning, with snow on the ground, but it is almost March.  So here’s to hopin’…

Now let’s see, what kind of radishes do I want to plant?  French?  Icicle?  So many decisions on such a winter’s day…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena