Friday, February 12, 2010

Sometimes you just have to let husbands know what you want….

Another Valentines Day is upon us.  Hubby and I have been married thirty-eight years now, and since I’m always on a diet in February, it’s been years since I’ve gotten candy, and the older I get, the more I love chocolate.  So this year, I just told him, “I want a box of chocolates from Libs, our local choclatier, for Valentines Day.”  Oh, Libs has the good stuff, they’ve been around for a gadzillion years, they’re wildly popular with the townies, and they have to die for caramels and turtles.  I’m a nut girl, yep, love those nuts!

And since he works Sunday, there is already a box of assorted chocolates, with nuts, from Libs sitting in the kitchen.  I know, I know, how does that fit into my healthy eating plan?  Well, the way I see it, one chocolate a night, with a cup of tea, is just perfect. We’ll see how that works out, just eating one

So, if there is something special you want this year, just ask for it.  That way you will get what you want.

Wow, I’m getting smart in my old(er) age…

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena