Sunday, February 7, 2010

I’m trying to eat healthy, I’m trying…

I made hubby an apple pie this afternoon, yeah, I had a really little piece of it.  It’s now 9pm, I’m still hungry, so I go to the fridge, get out the unflavored yogurt, get out the applesauce, spoon about a cup of yogurt in a dessert dish, add a packet of Splenda to the yogurt, stir it up, and there sat that damn pie on the counter, just begging me to eat it, so instead of adding the applesauce, I added a tablespoon, yeah, it was a big tablespoon, okay, it was two tablespoons of apple pie, crust and all, to the yogurt. 

Lord have mercy, I’ve never tasted anything so good in my entire adult life!  It really wasn’t that many calories, honest, it wasn’t!

Oh my goodness, gracious, I’m doin’ the happy dance, here!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena