Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can you hear me scream??????

Heavensville’s Weather Forecast

Thursday Night
Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. West winds 5 to 10 mph.
cloudy    
Friday
Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. West winds 5 mph in the morning shifting to the south in the afternoon.
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain and snow. Lows in the upper 20s.
snow    
Saturday
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain and snow. Highs in the upper 30s. 
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain and snow. Lows in the mid 20s.
Sunday and Sunday Night
Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain or snow. Highs in the upper 30s. Lows in the mid 20s

How many weeks 'til spring????

Things are so boring here, that hubby and I are playing Farmville.  So that’s why I haven’t been around much, I’ve been down on the farm.  Time to build a new header for the dish, though, gotta get out of the country and back to blogging.

Yeehaw ya’all!!!!

1 comments:

  1. Jan, Haha...I laugh when I see what you're doing at Farmville...I have resisted the temptation so far; I'm too busy decorating at Yoville, LOL. And Lord knows how much time that takes up everyday trying to make coins to pay for everything! I have to keep telling myself; "No other games!"

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena