Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oh, is this good, ladies…

cakeThe family was coming this weekend. I wanted to make chocolate cake, but didn’t have a great recipe, and Veronica told me the Hershey Chocolate Cake was really good.

So I went online, found the recipe for Hershey’s Perfectly Perfect Chocolate cake, made it and it was hands down, the best chocolate cake I’ve ever made, ever!  Everybody loved it, Deanna so much that she wants it for her birthday next month!

If you haven’t made this, it’s just amazing, 3/4 cup cocoa in the cake and in the frosting, so it’s really chocolaty, really moist, just like the recipe says, it’s PERFECT!  I owe you for this one, V!

I put it on Jan Can Cook so we’ll always have it – link to it here>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena