Thursday, January 21, 2010

It’s a narsty day, and I’m in a narsty mood….

And how is your day going????  It’s raining in Heavensville, more rain predicted through the weekend, so that’s not helping Miss Merry Sunshine here.

I was making breakfast, reached up in the pantry for my sugar free syrup, dropped a bottle of dark Karo Syrup, splat on the stone floor.  Yep, they still make the bottles out of glass, did you know that?  Hell yes, it broke.  And it was a full bottle, too.  There was gooey syrup everywhere.

Thank goodness for hubby.  It took him forever to get that sticky mess up.  And just now, I’m drinking my morning coffee, yep, spilled it on my desktop.

And Mollie had to be dried with a towel after her morning foray into the wilds of the soggy yard, she was one wet little pooch!

And it’s only 11am.  Oh joy, can’t wait for the rest of the day to unfold…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena