Thursday, January 14, 2010

I was watching Today this morning…

Bobbi Brown was  doing makeovers and she had a little trick that I thought I would share.  But before I do, I want you all to know that there is a fine line between dewy and greasy.

So here’s the trick.  After all your makeup is on, including blush, you put on lip gloss, then take your finger and put a “dab” of lip gloss on your cheeks to give them a dewy look.

“Dab” is the keyword here, girlfriends.  A little dab will do ya… I tried it, of course, I got too much, and it was, well, shall we say, “a wee bit greasy.”

It’s a great trick though, once you get the hang of it.

Give it a try, and yep, it’s okay to laugh at the thought of me with greasy cheeks.  And if I run into some of you with dewy” cheeks, I won’t say a word.

~ jan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena