Saturday, January 2, 2010

Five favorite products of 2009

  1. Caress Body Wash.  I’ve tried so many different kinds, this one smells so good, and is so moisturizing, I always come back to it.
  2. Paul Mitchell’s Skinny Serum.  Deanna and I both love this.  It defrizzes your hair, gives it shine, only takes a drop and you’re good to go.
  3. Lacura Skin Care Line from Aldi’s.  I told you all about this a few months ago, and how good it is.  It’s an awesome product, and so inexpensive, it’s crazy cheap.
  4. Lip Smackers, thanks to Lori, I’m enjoying the big fat tubes.  I have them in Dr. Pepper, Strawberry, and Cotton Candy.  Love these!
  5. Nice N’ Easy Natural Blonde #103 – best hair color I’ve found yet, no brassiness no green, just a nice blonde color…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena