Friday, January 22, 2010

Cast Iron Cookware

I was on another blogsite yesterday, they were talking about the Lodge 5 quart cast iron dutch oven.  You can buy it on Amazon for $26.99 with free shipping.  Great reviews on it, except it's preseasoned, and some people think they didn't do it well, but that's no biggie, you can always reseason it.  Here's the link, if anybody is interested.

I'm a huge fan of anything cast iron, and Lodge products are really good...

Lodge Logic Dutch Oven with Loop Handles


1 comments:

  1. Absolutely HAVE to put this on my wish list! I keep forgetting that I NEED some cast iron pans! I burned my last one up years ago (don't ask). One of those things you don't think about til you need it!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena