Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hey gang, my buddy Roni, is a Celeb-bri-tee!!!!!!

story.new.veronica.noone

Normally I would post this type of entry on my Eating Right Blog, but some of you don’t follow that blog and I just wanted you all to see Roni.

If you’re not familiar with her, she’s a blogger, a successful at keeping it off Weight Watcher, and a great person.  I visit her GreenLite Bites several times a week and make many of her recipes.  Everything I’ve made has been so good, especially the muffins.  OMG, they are all awesome!

I just finished having her pumpkin pancakes for Sunday brunch, another hit.

A big congrats to Roni, and for those of you who aren’t familiar with her, give her a look.  She is such an inspiration, maybe she will inspire some of you as well.  And yours truly, yep, still slowly losing, down 25 lbs. this morning, since the first of April, and maintaining.  For me that’s key, it’s not the losing, it’s the maintenance

And what was the “click for me that made me change my eating habits?” Several of you have asked me.  I would like to say it was a desire to eat healthier, like everybody seems to do these days, but to be honest, I had one of those “oh no” moments after I went to Nisha’s son, Rob’s, wedding.  I thought I looked “okay” but when I saw the pictures I was horrified!  It wasn’t pretty, girlfriends, I was blown up like ‘’effin Poppin Fresh!  One of these days, I’ll man-up and post my own before and after pictures.  I’m old now, I’ll always be thick thru the middle and look my age, so it’s not that great, but it’s sure a heck of a lot better than it was!

Hope you are all enjoying this gawjus fall weather; give my sweet girl, Roni, a click, you won’t be disappointed.  Nope, pinky swear…

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena