Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Abby, Month 1

 

I’m not sure what format I will be using for Abby’s monthly albums, but for now you can access the first one by just clicking on her picture.  I’ll get it all sorted out soon, I just wanted to get this posted so you all could see how she’s growing. 

I’m not finished with this, it’s a little rough yet, but the natives are getting restless for new pictures, and of course Grammie can’t wait to show her off.  I’ll tweak it tomorrow…

~ jan

abbycover

1 comments:

  1. Your album is beautiful, Jan! I love the photo on page 6, with the softness of the knitted baby throw. Of course, ALL the photos are wonderful & so is Abby! You're in for a pretty special Christmas!
    betty

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena