Friday, October 30, 2009

Sloppy Joes

sshot

I’m finally getting this posted for you the day before Halloween.

It’s my tried ‘n true family recipe for Sloppy Joes.  We always had them at our house when the boys were growing up, they still make them every year.  Sloppy Joes and potato chips, before the trick or treating…

I posted the recipe on Jan Can Cook, so we will always have it.

It’s tried and true ladies, easy, simple, basic, but oh, so GOOD!!!!

Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed, I pinkie swear.  Now if I just had some Reese Cups….

~ jan

Here’s the Click…

2 comments:

  1. You made me a convert a couple of years ago. We had them too!!!!! Yum.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, such a simple little recipe, but they're just the BEST! john and ryan both made them, i knew they would. maybe ry has some left, if i'm lucky...

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena