Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lacura Skin Care Products

Lacura Skin CareBarb was telling me the other day about this line of Lacura Skin Care Products, what great products they are, and how well they work.  It’s a complete line of anti-wrinkle night cream, day creams, exfoliaters, toners and cleansers, and they all sell for under $5.00.  Yes, under $5.00.

Sounds impossible, doesn’t it?  And who has this line of skin care products????  Aldi’s.  For real, Aldi’s Grocery Store! I saw them today!!!

I wanted to do a bit of research before I tried them, but so far everything I’m reading about the products is very favorable.  Here’s what one reviewer had to say -

 

 

 And here’s a link to an article about Lacura.

I always scout out the good stuff for you, girlfriends!  I’ll be stocking up on these products this weekend and let you know what I think.

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena