Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Girlfriends are a wonderful thing…

I’ve gotten so many emails and phone calls about this new granddaughter.  She has touched so many  lives, people that her parents have no knowledge of.  I’m constantly amazed when the phone rings, this morning it was Cindy, earlier it was an email from Sandy.

It’s been a steady stream since I announced her birth on the blog.  Life is indeed wonderful for me this fall.  I wish I could bottle these feelings and keep them always.

Peggy said to me last weekend that life is full of hills and valleys and that the valleys make you appreciate the hills.  Well, I’m definitely on a hill right now, ladies, actually I’m on top of a mountain

Love you, all

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena