Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wow, I haven’t blogged for awhile…

We’ve been in Lexington this week with Ryan and Lindsay.  She’s due in just a little over four weeks now.  FOUR WEEKS!!!!

Family is doing well, Lindsay looks adorable, there was a lot of dreaming and planning going on at their house, and lots of tummy feeling.  Sweet little granddaughter migrates to underneath your hand when you rest it on Lindsay’s belly.  I don’t remember mine doing that, but it was a wonderful feeling.

Now it’s back to real life, laundry, filling bird feeders, and blogging…

I’ve had a really good couple of blogs swirling around in my head, but for the life of me, I can’t remember what they were.  No surprise, huh…

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you sweetie! almost a mimi, grandma, nana.. whatever you are called it will be the wondrous sound of happiness.
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks robin, it is a wonderful time in my life, as well you know with your sweet little olivia...

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena