Monday, September 14, 2009

My two cents worth….

I seldom watch The View, because, quite frankly,  those women just annoy the hell out of me, but I did tune in today, and of course they were all over the Taylor Swift/Kanye West fiasco.

Sherry was trying to  be politically correct, heaven help it if she ever said anything negative about a black man.  Puh-leez, this man’s actions were inexcusable, and it just frosts my cake the way she pulled the reverse race card.  She is always front row center when a person of color is being discussed, instantly on the defensive, which of course, makes it that much more obvious.

There was no excuse for the way that idiot acted, I don’t care if the man was green.  He acted like a total jackass.  End of story.  Shame on you Sherry, for not having a stronger negative reaction to this totally disgusting, inappropriate behavior.

Here’s what Kelly Clarkson had to say about it on her blog.  Congrats to her for telling it the way it is!

Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t.

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an asshole ... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena