Thursday, September 24, 2009

I’ve got a goodie for you this morning…

TitanTV - Free Customizable TV Listings

If you’re a regular reader of this blog, you all know that my techkie buddy, Hooterville, knows all the good stuff.  Well, she’s done it again.  I was complaining a few days ago about not having a good online tv grid to check upcoming television shows.  I have been using Yahoo’s tv grid, and the one from TV Guide, and they’re both pretty lame.

So she tells me that I need to be using TitanTV.  She told me how great it is, how you can create an account, save all your preferences, then log in from any computer to view your lineup.  It’s really customizable,  here’s a link to a quick overview.   One feature I really like are the drop down menu’s.  For instance, you can change and view choose the day and time you want to view a grid from a drop down, instead of having to right arrow and scroll, which takes forever.  I also like how you can set up different folders with saved stations in them, so you can quickly view a lineup instead of having to go thru the whole enchilada.  It will also send alerts to your mobile phone, reminding you of upcoming shows.

Here’s a screen shot of my default screen.  Hop on over to TitanTV, register, and give it a try.  It’s really amazing… Pinkie swear.

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena