Friday, September 18, 2009

Guiding Light, it’s all over, now…

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/Robert_Newman_Actor.jpgOh, this was a great soap in it’s day, I was such a fan in the 80's, tuned in regularly, and then lost track of it.

I watched the final episode today, the acting was not good, the actors, aging and tired,  it was time for it to go.  It made me sad to watch it, though, there wasn’t a lot of dignity in it’s adieu.

Except for Josh.  Oh my, that man has aged like a fine wine.  Just looking at him was a treat.   Oh my, goodness, will somebody bring Scarlett a fan, I do believe I’m a bit flushed…


Here’s a clip of the “Farewell.”  I thought some of you might enjoy seeing the familiar faces.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena