Friday, September 4, 2009

ebooks, should I try them or not???

I’ve talked about my love for ebooks before.  I have a Sony Book Reader, and I access library books online, download, and transfer from my computer to my reader on an almost daily basis.

But what if you don’t have a bookreader?  You can still do it, all you have to do is download software to read them on your computer – Mobibooks or Adobe Digital are both great programs, and they’re free.

So maybe you’re interested, but still a little skeptical.  I’ve got something for you to try.  Harlequin Romance Novels, yeah, those cheesy novels we all like to read, is having their 60th Anniversary, and they’ve made sixteen of their books free to download.

So here’s the Harlequin link, give it a try this weekend, you might acually like it, Mikey!!!!

If you have problems, just email me, I’ll help you out.  I think ebooks are awesome, who knows, maybe you will, too.  And don’t worry, I won’t tell a soul that you secretly read Harlequin Romance Novels, pinky swear, I won’t. 

~ jan

2 comments:

  1. LMAO ... why would anyone in their right mind read a Harlequin Romance Novel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. girly girls ALWAYS read harlequins, even OLD girly girls do ;~)

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena