Monday, August 17, 2009

Lindsay’s shower, it was such fun….

I wish all of you could have been there.  The shower was at the family church, in the little town of Eva, Alabama.  Lindsay has an amazing family, the aunts, Mary, Regenia, Nora and Judy are the funniest, most charming women, ever.  I swear girlfriends, it was a chapter right out of the YaYa’s, listening to all of these southern women telling  stories.  Cousin Gena was there, Lindsay’s best friend, Heather handed out the gifts. We sat with Nadine, who was so much fun, oh and as you can imagine, Grandma Campbell was in her glory, with her family gathered ‘round. Lindsay’s mother flew in from Seattle, she is such a lovely woman, Deanna, Lindsay and I drove down from Nashville.  There was great food, amazing gifts, and a room filled with love.  What more could a mother-in-law want.  This is going to be such an wonderful little girl that’s coming into our life.  It’s absolutely overwhelming… 

There are a lot more pictures of the shower in an album on my FaceBook page.  If you aren’t one of my FaceBook “friends,”  send me an email, and I’ll add you, so that you can view the pictures…

You can view a larger size of this photo collage  by clicking on it…

~ jan

bebeshower

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena